Register as Graduate
To register in the graduate category, you must possess:
- Either a diploma, advanced diploma, technology degree or a degree in any recognized engineering discipline.
- Less than four(4) years post qualification experience in the engineering discipline you want to register for
What to submit when you apply for registration
If you qualify to apply for registration, please submit the following:
- A fully completed Graduate Application form found here
- Certified copies of:
- Identity document (Omang for citizens or Passport for non-citizens)
- Official educational transcripts
- Diploma or degree certificate
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee of P500-00. This can either be paid directly into the ERB Bank Account (details available in the application form) or using your debit or credit card at the POS machine available at the ERB offices.
- You may also apply for the practicing license at the same time. You will need to pay the P1000-00 practicing fee. The practicing certificate is mandatory if you are practising engineering.
What happens next?
- Your application will be processed within four (4) to six(6) weeks provided everything is in order.
- Once you have been approved for registration:
- You will be entered into the register of engineers and a registration certificate issued
- If you have paid the practicing fee, a practicing certificate will be issued
- You will be notified through SMS, email or any relevant contact method to come collect your registration documents
- If you did not pay the practicing fee, you may then apply for a practicing certificate and pay the required P1000-00. Processing will take about seven (7) days before you can come collect the practicing certificate
- If your application was not successful, you will be notified of that outcome. You may then be refunded the money you paid except for the non-refundable application fee. Please refer to fee policy available on the website.